Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Stewart

Default Garage Door Security

"DavidKendall" wrote in message
I've got an up and over door with the lock in the central handle and want

improve the security.

Does anyone know, please, when I might find a suitable product or can off
any advice ?

I secured my garage door (basically similar to yours) internally (only works
if garage has another door), by making use of the LH & RH brackets above the
door and from which, in my case, the hinge arms are mounted. I simply
dropped in two sturdy 90deg steel brackets. Anyone able to get past the
lock would have encountered these, and in addition the noise against the
steel door would, I hope, have been a deterrent.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK