Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Yukio YANO

Default Philips tv 20GL1042--no channels 2-6

aldo wrote:
This is an old philips tv 20gl1042 chassis GR1-AL without a/v input,
and i can not get any channel from 2 to 6. I have checked eeprom 2402
and it's associated transistor , checked bad caps near tda8305, cpu
tmp47c434. The tuner is UV935 and it is not available, so i can not try
a new one.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Channels 2-6 is the Low TV band ~ 52 Mhz to 80 Mhz
Channels 7-14 is the High TV band ~ 154 to 214 Mhz
From what I recall from looking at some VCR diagrams, a Voltage is
switched from terminals usually labeled Low band, High band, UHF.

Yukio YANO