Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Attn: All Woodworkers Please Help Save The Internet

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:14:46 -0400, Robatoy wrote:

In article , pe
spewed forth:

Anyone who actually knows what they are talking about are long gone from most of
usenet.

You'd have to know something about something in order to be able to judge if
anybody knows anything about anything... kinda leaves you out, eh?

There are guys in this group who have forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

You come across as an insecure little braggart... then again, I could be wrong.

My suggestion to you, son, is to shut-the-**** up and be a bit more respectful
to some of the contributors here. Many here are willing to help as much as
possible, but some manners might be in order for you.

It is MUCH easier to catch bees with sweet nectar than with smelly vinegar.

.....or is that too complicated for you?

Well said, Robatoy...

I second the motion, can we have a vote?
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis