Posted to rec.woodworking
Tex

Default glue squeeze out

In article ,
says...

wrote in message

I think we agree here... i.e. you cant just take a damp rag and wipe
it over the glue. It has to be a WET rag, wet enough to get all the
glue off of the surface.

Actually, Yes we do agree. I got the wrong impression the first time I read
your response.

I've found the wet rag approach to work much better than anything else
I've tried. However, I almost invariably find I failed to get all the
glue from some part (usually small) of the surface.

Does anyone have a way to test that ALL the glue has been removed before
it sets up enough to hamper stain absorption?

Thanks,
Tex