Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default Village idiot

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message
The BobS entity posted thusly:

I could care less about whether I'm in your kill-file or not. A few of you
are like little old ladies fluttering over the fact that I called a
spammer
a village idiot.

You just don't get it at all. There was no indication that you were
responding to spam. There was no indication of who or what you were
responding to.

Go get a life. Ignore the posts, place me in your
kill-file if that makes you feel better but for christ sakes man - grow
up.

I didn't much care who you were calling a village idiot, or why you
were doing so. I did get a bit ruffled at your response to someone who
also wondered, when you were clearly at fault.

I think the need for growing up is squarely on you.

Oleg,

I believe you're the one that doesn't get it and I'm not going to take the
time to explain it to you. So thank you for your most valuable input, it
was really considerate of you to take the time but not necessary - really.

Bob S.