Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Scott Lane

Default RCA help needed!

"Golf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Folks, I need your help once again. I have a model #F20352SF RCA,
chassis #CTC176F2. Set was dead, eeprom found bad. Replaced eeprom
(supposedely preprogrammed), and set works, but video is scrambled.
After a close look, It looks like I accidently dislodged a surface
mount resistor when I removed the bottom tuner shield for resoldering.
I don't have the schematic, and need the component value. Best I can
make out the resistor # is R301. I would be greatful if anyone here has
this info. Thanks again group.

These TCE products are terrible to work on. I've never had any luck
replacing the eeproms. Have had several of these dogs that I was unable to
fix and gave up on. Now I don't waste very much time on them. Good luck.