Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default How do I know if I need a new switch for 240v?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:47:42 GMT, "CW" wrote:

If you expected to seem credible, you just blew it. Toller normal.

He blew credible in his first post, but then he always does in any
thread about electricity.

"Toller" wrote in message

I would want to test it with volt meter, though an ohm meter ought to be
okay.
You sound good to go.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.