Posted to rec.woodworking
Don

Default A Woodburning Stove

"Randy Dickinson" wrote
I often just use the gas furnace when I do not want
to mess with the wood stove. This also allows me to keep heat in the
shop after I leave when doing finishing, etc.

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Unfortunately, after I made the first post the ball n chain told me that a
wood stove wouldn't work because I'd have to make sure there would be heat
all night long cause our 2 dogs would be staying in the shop.

This is a brand new house and she doesn't want the dogs in there, go figure.
So I guess I'm gonna have some sort of gas heater/stove in there and I'll
save the cut-offs for the firepit in the backyard.

Thanks again, I'll post pix of the shop when its done.
I can't really believe I'm gonna do this, its something I've waited my whole
life for, and thats been a l-o-n-g time.