Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default Village idiot

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message
The BobS entity posted thusly:

Obviously for some, my initial response did not show up directly under the
spam post and they saw it possibly as a stand-alone post. My news reader
shows it directly under the spam post. No mistaking who it was aimed at.

Well, the view of your newsreader is a bit murky where I'm sitting. A
post with no clue as to what it was aimed at, and with no referents
certainly doesn't put you in the best light.

Sure seemed to get a lot of people riled up over a spam post someone else
made. Must be a slow day out there.

I guess maybe you ought to add me to your list of village idiots who
can't read your mind.