Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default Village idiot

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:270420061700522538%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Scott
Lurndal wrote:

Not everyone uses your newsreader. For many your post shows up as a
standalone post. just FYI.

And some of us use news providers who are pretty good at filtering the
spam before it even hits the groups.

Then, we get to see the folks who decide to respond to posts we've
never seen (and would have ignored in any event).

As I see those folks like BobS, who don't have a clue how Usenet works
and what is appropriate behaviour in reponse to spam, forgers and
trolls, I give them an introduction to my killfile. It's amazing how
little I miss them.

Dave,

I could care less about whether I'm in your kill-file or not. A few of you
are like little old ladies fluttering over the fact that I called a spammer
a village idiot. Go get a life. Ignore the posts, place me in your
kill-file if that makes you feel better but for christ sakes man - grow up.