Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default Village idiot

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
m...
"BobS" writes:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
BobS wrote:

another village idiot

Your message gives no indication of who or what you're responding to.
And yet you call someone else an idiot?

--
It's turtles, all the way down

Larry,

This one is done so there is no confusing you. Did you really want me to
include the spam in the reply? And if you aren't able to figure out who
the

Reply to what? You changed the subject and removed the references; there
was no way to attribute your reply to the message to which you were
replying.

What you should have done was prefaced your message with something to the
order of

spam deleted

Or better yet, just ignore the spammer.

scott

Scott,

Obviously for some, my initial response did not show up directly under the
spam post and they saw it possibly as a stand-alone post. My news reader
shows it directly under the spam post. No mistaking who it was aimed at.

Sure seemed to get a lot of people riled up over a spam post someone else
made. Must be a slow day out there.

Bob S.