Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Dont buy Power Devil Pressure Washers

merayar wrote:

Unfortunately we do not provide service facilities for the product in
question, meaning we are not able to refer you to a service centre for
repair. This is due to the fact that servicing is simply not
economically
viable in most cases.

No surprise. The economics are simple; Retail in UK (inc VAT) say £40.
Excluding VAT £34. Retail margin £7, importers margin £7, cost ex China inc
frieght £20 (and China is a long way away). It's a £10 pressure washer.

Service engineer absolute rock bottom minimum £30 per hour. Cost of
stocking & sending parts?

You have to expect that if you buy low end goods. I do buy some low end
stuff, last purchase a £20 drill driver from Argos for light duty jobs. I
don't expect any parts or service back up. If it lasts a year under
guarantee it's cost me 40p a week, any longer is a bonus, when it breaks
I'll buy another.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman