Posted to rec.woodworking
bremen68

Default Village idiot

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...Step right up, I have right here before you the
most amazing, the most astounding, the most interesting piece of
information....A true marvel in it's own right, a magnificent guiding
principle of intuitive insight and understanding....A wonder of
wonders......Something that will change your life, alter your
perceptions, make you question the very foundations of your
education.....Something so absolutely revolutionizing that you will
wonder why you hadn't thought of it yourself.....Why you'll wonder why
someone hadn't thought of it sooner and presented it much like I'm
doing here today......

Yes sir step lively you will most assuredly want to be in on this
little gem of a secret....make sure you take note and remember it well
becasue this is the big one, the one you've been waiting for, that
little edge that everybody wants...................

And that is........That a fool and his money will indeed soon be
parted...

Oh wait, I guess somebody did say that before.... ;-)