Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Friggin hair....

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:58:34 -0500, () wrote:

In article , Toller wrote:
...snipped...
I don't have any advice on getting the hair out...
But it is entirely possible that no one but you will see them and you should
forget about it.
A couple years ago I build a dog feeder/storage bin out of birdseye maple
and walnut. For some idiotic reason I used a plain butt joint, and it
looked like crap. Everyone told me how beautiful it was, but what do they
know. I routed a 1/16th off the end grain an put some edge veneer on;
sanded it down and refinished it. It looks so so much better; not perfect,
but much better. Several people who saw it before and after can't tell the
difference.

Yeah, but what does the dog think about it?

Probably ****ed off that it wasn't made of dogwood...
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis