Ed Huntress

Default The Dubya's Steel tariffs declaired illegal

"Malcolm Moore" wrote in message

If you followed the course of that discussion, no one here was complaining
about trade with NZ until Geoff made some silly statement to the effect that
the US is the "most protectionist country in the world," or something like
that. In fact, our tariffs and quotas are among the lowest in the developed
world. That's why we're running a $460 billion deficit.

It wouldn't be so grating if it wasn't for the fact that NZ is running a
relatively large trade surplus at the same time he was complaining.

Ed Huntress