Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default OT - Scam Alert

five cents in your wallet each time?

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:55:20 -0400, "SteveF" wrote:

SCAM ALERT

I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall
parking lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you are
parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the other comes
to your window and bends over so her breast start to fall out of her
blouse.

While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat, and
then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary , because
as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub
her breasts on you while the other one climbs over the seat and unzips
your
pants.

This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on
Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful - they are still out there!

Steve.