Posted to uk.d-i-y
merayar

Default Dont buy Power Devil Pressure Washers

I bought a Power Devil Pressure Washer from Argos and it worked fine on
the occasions that I used it. However it developed a fault and I
diagnosed the problem.

When trying to locate a replacement part, I managed to find that the
Customer Support is done by a company called ALBA Plc (tel 0870 873
0094).

In answer to my query about a replacement part they said

QUOTE
Quoting CustomerCare :

Thank you for your e-mail, regarding a spare part for your Power Devil
pressure washer.

Unfortunately the part in question is not available as a spare.

UNQUOTE

So I asked if there was a dealer who could repair the item. They
replied back,

QUOTE