Spehro Pefhany

Default The Dubya's Steel tariffs declaired illegal

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 04:06:13 -0500, the renowned Gary Coffman
wrote:

Ideally, the governments of both nations would allow the unowned
resources of both their nations to be taken up into private hands
(homesteaded) so ordinary market forces could work.

I'd rather see the lands continue to be owned by the Crown and
adminstered by competent technocrats with a long-term view for the
greatest public good, forever and ever. Of course, they can privatize
some of the management aspects with no problem. Same with water.
I wouldn't want much of the national superhighway system falling into
private hands either.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany