Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV

Default In the market for a miter saw

Fairly often, I only have one 'good' blade. A 60T Frued I bought it
when I installed my kitchen so it goes back & forth when needed. It
usually stays in the MS, but I do put it in the TS when I need a clean
cut. The TS usually has a 40T Craftsman combination blade in it.

I was amazed at the difference in how well my TS cut once I put the
Frued in it. The 60T Frued ripped through a 60" long piece of 3/4
maple easier than the 40T combination blade rips 3/4 pine. Right
tools, right result.

Hav recommendation as to what kind of blade I should normally have in
my TS?