Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Wiring for Hard Start Kit

I've wired a bunch of these. And had good results with them. Take off
the guardette, the capacitor, and the start relay. What's left should
be the two wires that go to the Supco.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"dennis" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone help me figure out how to wire my SUPCO 3-in-1 hard start
kit for my refrigerator? There are 3 plugs on the kit that go to the
compressor which is easy enough. How do I wire the 2 black cords from
the kit to the powercord/fridge? Please check the following link for
my diagram as it is a little more complicated than it sounds.

http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dgeplug1bf.jpg

Also, how should I handle the cracked wires?

Thanks,
Dennis