Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default Help - Toilet Jet has Wirenut in it

"RayV" wrote in message
oups.com...
"What would be my chances of taking the toilet out, removing tank,
shaking the nut out?"

Don't know but it wil only cost $2.00 for the wax ring to try it. I'd
try this before pouring any caustic chemicals into the tank. A magnet
*may* help because a lot of wire nuts have a steel spring insert.

Good luck!

A blast of compressed air might chase it back into the main tank. Come to
think of it, a pressurized blast of water from a garden hose might do the
same thing. Rig up some sort of mini plunger to seal the hose onto the
opening.