ATP

Default The Dubya's Steel tariffs declaired illegal

Ed Huntress wrote:

Theory, theory. The US currently is running a $460 billion trade
deficit. Part of it is the result of other countries buying our
Treasury bonds to pump up the value of the dollar and to keep their
currencies low, to give them a trade advantage.

That may be part of their strategy, but if they stopped buying them how we
would we support Dubya's raging deficit? We need to mortgage our future so
that little George and his neocon handlers can feel like men.