Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers
Doug Kanter

Default After Pushing Up Prices, Investors Are Left Holding Too Many Homes - Wash. Post

wrote in message
oups.com...
Doug Kanter wrote:
big snip

Being asked to keep doing the same thing as yesterday is not so noble a
task. I hope you were being sarcastic with that remark.

I was.
Also, I wasn't going to reply to this because that would keep this
thread going, but I got an e-mail: