Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Tee Nuts

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:19:37 -0400, boden wrote:

I'd like to locate a source for 1/4-20 stainless tee nuts without prongs
in the base. For appearance reasons I'd prefer not to have the prongs.
I do have a few but don't recall where I bought them.

Is anyone aware of a source for a few hundred of these?

Thanks,
Boden

I buy 'em at Lowes all the time... they have small nail holes in them instead of
those damn prongs that bend or carve grooves in the wood all the time...

The look pretty good if you take the time to use a couple of different size
forstner bits to counter sink them..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis