Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
,

Default How to stop Piracy?

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:09:52 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

So, you're saying that ideas don't exist? Consciousness doesn't exist?
You don't exist?

No, just that you don't exist! ;-)

Well, I know I exist, because I can feel me.

I know the St. Louis Gateway Arch exists, because I've been up it. (well,
that doesn't guarantee that it _still_ exists, but physical matter pretty
much stays put per Newton). And so on.

I'm pretty sure _you_ exist, at least on some level of reality, because if
you were imaginary, you wouldn't constantly be bitching about your aches
and pains. Have you ever tried feeling into your pains to ask them what
their message for your spirit is?

There might be some ideas you could look into he
http://www.godchannel.com/4steps.html

Good Luck!
Rich