Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith Williams

Default After Pushing Up Prices, Investors Are Left Holding Too Many Homes - Wash. Post

In article , rg327
says...
On 22 Apr 2006 12:58:48 -0700, "
wrote:

Bush appears disconnected from the reality of our countries troubles.
he has the typical behavior of a alcoholic. I think he is back on the
booze........

The big issue is high gas prices will cripple our economy, and he
doesnt appear concerned.

============================
Can you at least tell US what you would do to lower the prices at the
Pump...

I am retired, living on a fixed Income...and have 7 vehicles in the
garage.. so Yes Gasoline prices do have a pretty good impact on my
budget....

Sell six and fill up the seventh. (Though I haven't a clue what
the number of vehicles in your garage has to do with the price of
gas).

BUT

Right now the supply of oil is actually at an 8 year high,,, The
demand however is at at all time high...Oil Companies are opperating
at a 9 percent profit margin (not unusual and not as high as most
industries).. That translates to about 25 cents per gallon... What is
the actual Federal and actual States Taxes on that gallon of Gas?

IIRC it's $.46 here, though fixing highways is rather important
too.

Please Give the World your answers...

I am NOT about to even try to Justify the retirement package of Exxons
CEO... (just a few million too much in my opinion) but then again I
bet the shareholders are extremely happy with what he has done with
that company (a true turn around for sure)... A shareholders suit
against the board of directors is almost a sure bet...

The retirement package of any company executive should be of no
concern to non-stockholders.

--
Keith