Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,sci.electronics.components,uk.d-i-y
Anton Gijsen

Default Greatest markup ever?

John wrote:

Brilliant!!! I have just sent that link to my boss who drives one of these
f*****g things and NEVER takes it anywhere near the mud. We once went to
one of these 'off roader' experiences as an office day out and you could use
your own vehicle if you wanted to or use one of theirs for a higher
admission fee. He wouldn't even take it onto the property due to the drive
being VERY muddy and chose to leave it in the pub car park nearby as he
"had only just washed it yesterday and didn't want it to get dirty! A quick
"we're off to the toilet and for a fag" at the lunchtime break and an
obliging landlord with buckets soon sorted that out for him though! His
face was worth a thousand words, I think he nearly said them all.

Nice one! Personally, I despise all 4x4s whether they're sometimes used
off-road or not, but we won't go into that discussion

P.S. I am now going to find the company web site.

If you're looking to buy some, search on eBay for "spray on mud"