Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertM

Default bees in the attic

"badgolferman" wrote in message
I am seeing bumblebees squeezing in through the trim along the roofline
into the attic. There seems to be some residue, possibly honey,
dripping from the openings. Of course I am not happy about this and
need to know what should be done.

I went to Lowe's to look for some sort of bee spray like the wasp and
hornet killer stuff but they didn't have anything specifically made for
bees. What do you suggest?

I was reading a bit on the Internet about it but all the material was
about honey bees and using some sort of dust. I guess you are supposed
to get the hive and remains out too. I'm starting to get discouraged
so if there is anyone with experience please let me know what you did.

If you have access from inside the attic, consider using a couple of
non-flammable dry foggers.

Bob