Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Richard Crowley

Default Can one "overclock" a CRT monitor's video input bandwidth? Need slightly higher refresh rate than my existng CRT allows...

"Ken Moiarty" wrote ...
If rec.video.desktop is only for matters to do with television editing,
seems to me a more appropriate name for this group (e.g.
rec.video.tv-editing) would have gone a long way towards preventing many
an inadvertent off-topic post.

Agreed. But it does make sense in the context of the rec.video
hirearchy. And besides, we are stuck with it for better or worse.
The name was decided before any of us got here.