Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Ken Moiarty

Default Can one "overclock" a CRT monitor's video input bandwidth? Need slightly higher refresh rate than my existng CRT allows...

If rec.video.desktop is only for matters to do with television editing,
seems to me a more appropriate name for this group (e.g.
rec.video.tv-editing) would have gone a long way towards preventing many an
inadvertent off-topic post.

Ken

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Phil Weldon" wrote ...
Could have fooled me. I would have guessed that
'amateur, computer based video editing and production'
required displays of some sort,

It requires mains power also. But that doesn't make
it an appropriate place to dicuss house wiring.