Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Conway

Default if you missed beeney last night fear not, kevin is on tonight

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "VisionSet"
saying something like:

Perhaps next week we'll be back to some broke grafters that deserve the
finished product.

I hope so, but it seems not. The one that best fitted that description
was the couple who bought and converted the old water pumping station. A
classic, imo, and well worth the watching. Same applied to the bloke in
the woods with his straw bale house.

Yeah, the bloke in the woods was my favourite ever. I think the fact
that he went to that much effort even though the conditions for planning
permission stated that he had to dismantle it if he moved was amazing.

The pumping station one was good, but I'm not sure about the desk made
out of an old mini