Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gordon Hudson

Default Surveyors - don't you love them !

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
news
Got sight today of the full structural survey commissioned by my
buyers on my house. Cost them just over £1000 plus VAT and he was on
site for 5.5 Hrs.

Apparently our genuine Edwardian fire place surrounds are cast
aluminium
Apparently our 9" x 6" galvanised iron airbricks are also cast
aluminium

Apparently our house is next to a school, except it was turned into offices
five years ago and the house was built onthe old playing fields.
I suspect that surveyor never actually came to the house and looked at an
old map.