Larry Jaques

Default The Dubya's Steel tariffs declaired illegal

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:37:20 -0500, "Jimbo" .
brought forth from the murky depths:

US softwood lumber tariffs against Canada where also found unsuppotable by
the WTO last month. However the US government was given another 100 days
to spice up their claims and try and prove Canadian softwood lumber inports
into the USA where actually damaging the domestic producers.

I doubt Bush will overturn the tariffs no matter what the WTO says so the
American consumers looses and Canadian's loose jobs.

And in the interim, both us and the US gov't overpay for scarce
plywood since they're sending, ****, millions of sheets to rebuild
Iraq right now. Oops, I meant to say "Put up US quarters in Iraq."
None of this crap makes any sense whatsoever, so it's nothing new
to OUR gov't.

* Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
* --Noah * http://www.diversify.com