Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
J. Clarke

Default Can one "overclock" a CRT monitor's video input bandwidth? Need slightly higher refresh rate than my existng CRT allows...

Michael Kennedy wrote:

Gentlemen,
| This discussion was NEVER even remotely on-topic for the
| rec.video.desktop newsgroup (which is about television editing)
| And it has gone far afield from even the original inappropriate topic.

Well this topic "Was" dead 3 days ago untill you posted to it again..

How is it not relevant to rec.video.desktop.. are there no technical
discussions over there about monitors?

There are but the monitor issue with desktop video as with digital
photography is calibration, not bandwidth. The best place to ask such a
question would probably be comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate