Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Why is this like that?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:05:52 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:44:21 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:35:37 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:39:13 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Get an old jag xjs. Gas caps on both sides. Exhaust on both sides as
well??

There is something appealingly excessive about have two filler caps and
two exhausts. It reminds me of some of the big, bad American cars which
sadly seem to be going out of fashion. I always thought the Americans
knew how to design cool cars, but now they're turning out little dull
rounded cars just like the Europeans and the Japanese. It's a pity. Long
live the Lincoln Town Car :-).

Chris

They're still here - it's just that nobody can afford to feed the
beasties anymore. See the origin of the term "Giving them a gift of a
White Elephant".

The only people buying Crown Victorias and Town Cars are limousine
companies, police and sheriff's departments and octogenarian retirees
that want BIG.

I thought every American wanted BIG?

Chris

No. What they want is Fast.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Americans want it big and fast. It just depends on the sex. Women want
big men. Men want fast women.
ERS

True enough