Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Rich Grise

Default How to stop Piracy?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:34:17 -0500, John Fields wrote:

Other than the Nazi aspect of it, I don't understand what it is with
people like you who think it's OK to take other people's work and
deal with it as if it were your own, but I'm sure that if the shoe
was on the other foot and you had anything worth protecting, you and
your ilk would be the first to cry wolf.

It's the entitlement attitude, that got engendered when the government
started getting into the nanny business.

Thanks,
Rich