Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

Default 8.5" Hitachi sliding miter saw: can it really cut a 1" by 12"?

You're as much help as the worthless no value ass you are! Are you and Leon
retarded Siamese mongoloid twins separated at birth?

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message news:89d3g.14109
Umm If it says that it will cut a 1x12 I strongly suspect that it will.
wonder if it really has a 8.5" blade.

Basically, if it will not cut a 1x12, take it back.

Hell, two minutes in a store with a tape measure will confirm what it will
cut. Considering what sliding miters cost, I'd sure be examining one in
person if I had any doubts at all.