Posted to misc.consumers.house
Ron Peterson

Default Choosing vertical blinds - Bali vs Graber vs Levolor

wrote:

I know very litle about blinds and the companies that make them. I need
to buy veritcal vynil blinds for my living room. What company makes the
best/most reliable/highest quality blinds among Bali, Graber and
Levolor? ANy good/bad personal experiences using those?

I bought my vertical blinds from Penney's. They have functioned well
over the years. I have metal, fabric, and vinyl vertical blinds. The
metal are the noisiest followed by the vinyl. The fabric are more
subject to wind when the windows (casement) are open, but they let some
light through when the blinds are closed.

My preference would be to use Graber since they are manufactured
locally, shortening delivery time. But, getting the right appearance is
probably the most important factor.

--
Ron