Posted to alt.home.repair
Douglas Johnson

Default Urgent! undermount stainless sink advice need!!!

"John Weiss" wrote:

We are in the process of replacing our counters with granite. After shopping
around, my conclusion is that undermount sinks are not a good idea with granite.

We have an under mount sink with granite. The sink is glued under the granite
in the conventional fashion. Last year, I walked into the kitchen to see my
wife standing in the sink while painting the upper trim of a window. Don't
worry, it's plenty strong. It also looks great and is easy to clean.

-- Doug