Posted to comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
David

Default UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"

"zakezuke" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow you have a Kirby vacume and no AC? Those vacumes cost a small
fortune.
You must not live in Florida like me :-).. Living here without ac is very
hot during the summer.

Those vacumes can be had used for much less... it's no big deal. But I
am in Washington. I don't know anyone with AC. There are only a few
days in the summer where it would be nice, but one could just install
an attic fan and be pretty much happy.

Sheesh, If responding, at least correct the spelling of vacuum. (The only
word in the English language with a double u in it.)

David