Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is this like that?

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:23:42 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

In the USA, almost all passenger cars are left hand drive and I expect
that the majority of self serve gas pumping is performed by the driver.
Thus, a gas filler location on the left side of the vehicle gets the job
done with the fewest footsteps, so why does my latest car have it on the
right?

Those are for fat people. No really. You'll never see skinny people
with a gas filler on th' pasengers side. Face it Jeff, th' salesman
where ya bought that car figures you need to lose a few pounds.

Snarl