Posted to misc.consumers.house
Jeanne

Default Choosing vertical blinds - Bali vs Graber vs Levolor

wrote:
Hi!

I know very litle about blinds and the companies that make them. I need
to buy veritcal vynil blinds for my living room. What company makes the
best/most reliable/highest quality blinds among Bali, Graber and
Levolor? ANy good/bad personal experiences using those?

Thanks.

Make sure you really want vertical blinds. Vertical blinds came with
our house. DD was only 10 months old and she managed to pull down all
the blind slats. Also the previous owner had installed them wrong so
when we took them down, there were gaping holes in our living room wall.

Jeanne