Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark and Gloria Hagwood

Default mold

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Donald Mac Donald wrote:
whats the proper mixed for water and bleach.to kill mold ???? and best
paint to use after

You can use it full strength if you like. It is already diluted when
you buy it. I have seen recommendations of using a 10-50% solution.

Since you experienced mold, I would look for a bath room or other paint
with a fungicide designed for a moist area, unless you had a temporary
situation and have corrected the moisture problem. Always use good point.
Cheap paint is not cheap in the long run.

google mold killer paint for a number of ideas.

Mark