Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Unsupported chimney breast!

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:56:42 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news

It's not really diyers they want to stop (diy is unstoppable and
even penalties have little effect). It is clear that the main effect of
the legislation is to make self-employment a difficult and unattractive
business model.

They've already done that :-(

And why three of my SE mates have left the country and gone to Canada,
NZ and France. ;-(

I hate saying this but if I were younger ...

In fact some time ago, when that chap who blew the whistle on WMD was found
dead, I looked up how to go to NZ. We couldn't afford it. But for the first
time ever I was ashamed to even be seen as supporting New Labour by living
in the same country..

:-(

Mary