Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Hole Cutter?

"Gunner" wrote in message
Buddy came by today with a piece of 1/4" diamond plate aluminum he is
making a dashboard for his boat out of. He had come by a couple weeks
ago, and roughed it out on my WT bandsaw, and now needed to cut the
holes for the gauges, Tach etc. They were all bigger than normal
sizes..so had no hole saws big enough. I tried a decent wood type

snip

I've made big one-shot hole saws with a hardwood or plywood disk and band
saw stock screwed on the perimeter and a 1/2" commercial arbor. I can't see
why your cutter didn't work, you must have ****ed it up somehow...rethink
it. Did you get the software running? Tricky huh?