IMM

Default Building Control system/procedures etc

"Capitol" wrote in message

Which just goes to show that the lunatics have taken over the government
asylum. IMO a large reduction in BCO's activities is a requirement for the
next governments election manifesto. At least if we are stupid enough to
join the EU, we can move into the continental mode of having so many rules
that we can ignore all of them!

New house near me are being build with the cavities blocked with cement.
The problem is that BCOs don't do their jobs properly. The building should
not move past a certain phase unless inspected and signed off. the system
should be foolproof, as it is supposed to protect the home owner. It does
not. All it does is protect the developer.

---