Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default christ!!

David wrote:
In article , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

It would seem my local DIY shop(large shop but not a shed) is
cheaper than screwfix on a considerable amount of items.
Just been there to the screwfix branch and I never even purchased
one item as I called into my local DIY yesterday to tot up some
prices before visiting SF today.

1 item was way too dear in SF an outside brasstap and backplate
comes to
8.75GBP and my local DIY 4.85GBP

As local DIY blokey commented...Nah competion man.

which one are you looking at ? outside tap 1.99, backplate 0.89 comes
2.88?? I buy a lot of plumbing fittings from screwfix and find them
pretty cheap
--
David

This the one your on about?

Notice again in the pic it says from 1.79GBP and the actual price 2.69GBP
or 2.39GBP.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite