Posted to uk.d-i-y
alspix

Default whatever happened to the path edgings?!

In the past I've used plain grey concrete round top path edgings, picked
them up from B&Q, focus etc always cheap, I seem to remember 99p each for a
900mm long edging being the price a year or so ago.

Now I need some more, and all the sheds I've tried
(homebase,b&q,focus,wickes) no longer seem to do them, instead they do
slightly "fancier" coloured ones (from Bradstone I think) in 600mm lengths,
for about £1.80 - £2 each that always seem to be broken/cracked chipped. As
with the missus, strength and cheapness is more important than beauty for my
application.

I want the old plain ones!! They are far stronger, and cheaper - or at least
they were. I tried jewsons but they wanted 4.35 each.

Anyone know of a supplier (preferably cheaper than Jewsons!) Alternatively,
any other ideas for edging a narrow garden path, primarly to prevent the
slabs/bedding shfting over time

cheers

al