Posted to alt.home.repair
zombie

Default sprinkler system price

Hi,

Looking to install a sprinkler system for my lawn. Can anyone guide me on what
is a reasonable price for a sprinkler system. I have some quotes from a few
installers and they are quite different.

One quote came up with $2200 and another for $3,600. They estimate 7 zones and
about 34 heads for the install. One of them is telling me that the price to
install this year is very high because price of fuel has gone up, as the pipe
price is directly related to the price of fuel. Is this true.

Any guidance on how to choose a good sprinkler system installer / product is
appreciated.

The cheaper quote used TORO, while the expensive one used the Hunter product.

Thanks,
Zombie

--
zombie