Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default How to setup a 3-phase 240V to 480V transformer?

According to Mark Main :

[ ... ]

Let me know if you need any other information. I've taken some
pictures but I misplaced my cord to load them into my computer. I'll
find it and load them for you to see close-ups of stuff.

Hmm ... what media in the camera? CF, SD, one of the others?
There are quite inexpensive USB devices in your local computer store
(I've found mine in Micro Center, FWIW) which will allow you read the
cards directly into the computer without the camera being involved. It
is much faster than doing so from the camera, and it is less strain on
the camera's battery as well.

You do know to post the images to the dropbox, not to the
newsgroup, I hope? The instructions can be found on the dropbox.

http://www.metalworking.com

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564